Tuesday, January 23, 2024

PRICE LIST!!!

 Hi, I should have done this a LONG time ago. Here's a price list of all my modules, which I hope to update every time I have a new module (or remember an old one) (or run out of them and decide not to get more haha)

Prices US$
First price is for complete tested module. Second is for kit. Third is for SMD-assembled PCB.


DoublePlusBass (full-featured kick drum, 11 knobs) $90 / $65 . $25
MantisLader (clean diode-ladder low-pass with some fun tweaks) $80 / $50 / $20
HungryRat (Proco Rat clone with CV-starve and treble/bass control) $90 / $70 / $25
NyquistNightmare (signal DESTROYER hard to describe) $90 / $60 / $25
909HAT (open, closed, accent, CV pitch, sample reverse) $90 / $75 / 25
909CRC (crash, ride, 808 cowbell, goodies) $85 / $70 / $25
DumpsterDelay (delay module with CV-controlled delay and DIRT in the feedback path) $80 / $55 / $25
PlusSnare (snare with integrated delay, CV-controlled wet/dry, with tails) $85 / $60 / $25

Shipping extra, send me an email at ozerik@gmail.com (or contact me anywhere you can find me) to get me to send you something!

Paypal Link make sure to tell me what you wanthttps://paypal.me/ZumbaJuanito?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US a

And thank you for your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing OctaPass Eurorack module 8x fixed frequency HPF

   It's a eight-channel fixed-frequency switchable high-fidelity high-pass filter!